Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, im trying to get LEDs for my DRL but when i pulled the light bulb i only have 1 orange bulb and not 2 as other Renegades (orange and white)
Wondering if anyone tried to do the same. any suggestions?
Also the bulb can not be removed by itself, it needs to be replaced like with the housing
hope this makes sense.
Thank you for your help

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Drls twist 1/4 turn to the left to remove and has a black plug casing. Sitting side by side on the horizontal axis and to the right side is the indicator with light brown plug. It is removed by a 1/4 turn to the right.

On YouTube search for the video: "Replace DRLs on Jeep Renegade".

I know it's there as I double checked yesterday before re-lubricating the seals around the DRL and indicator housing to prevent moisture build up within the clear housing. ;):D

Sorry, I forgot the second part of your question. :cry:

Each bulb can be inserted and locked into position and then the power supply plug attached.

They are removed from behind the plastic panel, inside the wheel arch and are located in front of your wheel. Turn the wheel outwards for best access. Inwards works just not as well.

Use a short stubby screwdriver to remove the plastic screws or prise them out with the associated tools.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts