Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I've been trolling the forum for some time and have a question for all those who are experienced. I am the previous owner of a 2018 renegade latitude which unfortunately was totalled while parked at 2 in the morning. It has been replaced with a 2021 renegade islander. After what happened I decided to add some protection in the form of a rear bumper bar and the bull bar. I like the look of the Rugged Ridge 11513.04 but the all information I find says it will not fit anything above a 2018 model because of the redesigned front fascia. Does anyone know if it's possible to modify to make this fit a 2021 or if there is a similar model that will fit a 2021. Thanks
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone owns the rugged ridge bumper guard can you give a measurement of the lower area where the mounting brackets attach to the bar? That would be helpful as well

·
Premium Member
2020 Renegade Sport 4WD, GOBI Roof Rack, TOYO Open Country AT
18 Posts
If anyone owns the rugged ridge bumper guard can you give a measurement of the lower area where the mounting brackets attach to the bar? That would be helpful as well
Did you ever find a bull bar that fits? I would like to find one for my 2020 Sport but have run into the same issue. I think I would have to start emailing companies to find out if they make one that will fit.

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far I have not. The main issue is on the 2019-2021 they moved the fog lights from the outer area further inward which is where the brackets on most bars come through the bumper.

The only exception seems to be the trailhawk because of having tow hooks the design didn't change

1 - 4 of 4 Posts