Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased our Renegade 1 year ago and drove a few mild trails here in Colorado then early this year I had 4 Wheel Parts install a TeraFlex lift and switched to BFG A/T’s, we just returned from taking the Alpine Loop out of Lake City CO and towards the summit we did get a few amused looks driving our little Jeep among the SxS, Rubicon’s, Landcruisers etc. Great fun!
The photo is from Cinnamon Pass

Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Mountain

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome!

Beautiful!

We're in Colorado Springs, also with a 2021 Trailhawk. And also with non-OEM tires -- Falken WildPeak A/T Trails in our case.

We've been mostly taking our Trailhawk on trails along the Front Range here for camping. Real happy with its performance.

New Trailhawk Is Finally Here | Jeep Renegade Forum

Planning on maybe going up to the Fairplay area next week.

Amused looks from the Rubicon crowd? Sure it's not self-consciousness? :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
We purchased our Renegade 1 year ago and drove a few mild trails here in Colorado then early this year I had 4 Wheel Parts install a TeraFlex lift and switched to BFG A/T’s, we just returned from taking the Alpine Loop out of Lake City CO and towards the summit we did get a few amused looks driving our little Jeep among the SxS, Rubicon’s, Landcruisers etc. Great fun!
The photo is from Cinnamon Pass

View attachment 2396354748
Hello nice ride we just got back from vacation in Colorado and seen a lot of renegades. Curious on the brand of your roof rack looks good on there and haven’t been able to find one on one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello nice ride we just got back from vacation in Colorado and seen a lot of renegades. Curious on the brand of your roof rack looks good on there and haven’t been able to find one on one.
That’s a Yakima basket. I got it from my son he bought a larger one for his Rubicon. They’re sturdy and handy. Have fun with the Renegade we don’t do many trails but when we do it’s everything we need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts