Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current car failed its' MoT and has proved to be too costly to repair and also pay for other extras that needed doing too it. Had it from new, 166500 miles, so sad to see it go :crying:. Looking for a new home to take good care of it.;)

So now looking for a new car that will give me as many happy miles of driving as the 206cc did. Checking out to see if a Renegade is up for this badge of honour!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been interested in the Renegade since it came out and saw it when it first appeared in the local showroom. Since then I've been reading a lot on the forum, checking out what peoples experience has been, before I decided to join. I do also drive an older model Rav4 at the moment so looking to see how different it is to that and will be test driving one soon.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Like you, I have been interested in the Renegade since I first saw it. Went on the Jeep UK website, ordered a brochure, liked it, then went to the dealer and had a poke around one. Had mine a week today and absolutely love it. Order a Renegade, you know you want to!

If you do decide to go for a Renegade, solar yellow definitely stands out. I know, mine is solar yellow. You'll never lose it in a car park!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.