Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
374 Posts
dam all i have is beaches to drive on. all you mountain drivers have all the fun picture way before mods

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dam all i have is beaches to drive on. all you mountain drivers have all the fun
You just have to work with what you have. I spent a long time not seeing these places until I got my Renegade.
I didn't realize what out there was until someone else showed me.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Nice photos thanks for posting.

Reactions: NachesHawk

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
Sweet. Last time I was in the region a mate took me up the Ape cave lava tubes. :)LOL:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet. Last time I was in the region a mate took me up the Ape cave lava tubes. :)LOL:)
I've been there, this time we went to the Guler Ice cave and the Natural Bridges whick are also lava tubes.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice! Is that Mt. Rainier in the fifth photo? Looks like it, but seems like Rainier is more rounded...?

Wife and I have been taking some 3-day dispersed camping trips up here in Colorado:

New Trailhawk Is Finally Here | Page 5 | Jeep Renegade Forum

But just the two of us with our 2021 Trailhawk, unmodified except for Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail tires and some emergency equipment. Going in and camping for a couple nights in one place.

I'd love to compare notes about how the Trailhawk handles things -- particularly what settings you're using. The trail in that last photo looks real similar to what we've been going on.

Also, I see that you've run into the problem of limited cargo space, and have addressed it... :) We're OK so far with just our interior space with rear seats folded down, but just barely...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts