Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Great! After a dozen ships like that we will all see Renegades arrive at our local dealers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Contacted the biggest dealer in my area, and I was told they will be getting 30-35 Renegades by the end of March. Can't wait! I'm hoping they have one with stuff I want on it or else I may just wait to order a 2016 model. We shall see.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I cannot believe that ship can float... but anyway.
You'd be amazed how much can fit into one of those roll on / roll off ships. I spent a lot of time at a port when deployed to Kuwait... One of the ships will fit literally tons of tanks / helicopters / anything that rolls. If you've seen one of those ships in person, fitting 3000 Renegades doesn't seem like a tall order.

Darn, beat me to it. I was using this site: http://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9361835
Sorry, LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Contacted the biggest dealer in my area, and I was told they will be getting 30-35 Renegades by the end of March. Can't wait! I'm hoping they have one with stuff I want on it or else I may just wait to order a 2016 model. We shall see.
I heard from my dealer they will be getting them in by the second week adn roughly 25-30.

Well, got another couple of weeks to burn lol :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.