:) happy for you all!
See less See more
Reactions: 4
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
WoW a lot of white ones coming here.
Reactions: 1
WoW a lot of white ones coming here.
Go figure :-/ about 1/2 of the Jeeps at my local dealer are white
Grazie! However, the only words I understood were "work in progress." Sadly, I need a new car NOW so I can no longer wait for the Renegade to get here.
Great! After a dozen ships like that we will all see Renegades arrive at our local dealers.
Looks like lots of white ones, maybe I'll be lucky enough to not have to order one :D
Hi Giulio, Great info, thanks for posting. Very good news.
Awesome news! I was trying to spot a trailhawk in there somewhere :D
Hopefully a red one or two will make it across the big pond!!!
Contacted the biggest dealer in my area, and I was told they will be getting 30-35 Renegades by the end of March. Can't wait! I'm hoping they have one with stuff I want on it or else I may just wait to order a 2016 model. We shall see.
maybe i'm asking for too much but i expected that the front end would be covered more in plastic
I remember reading just a little while ago that white is the most common car color, so it makes sense that most of the ones coming over are white.
I cannot believe that ship can float... but anyway.
3 thousand Jeep Renegade produced in the FCA Melfi arrived yesterday at the port to be loaded to Baltimore, in the United States. The cars were parked in the square in front of the dock 27
ALL ABOARD!!!!!!

See less See more
I cannot believe that ship can float... but anyway.
You'd be amazed how much can fit into one of those roll on / roll off ships. I spent a lot of time at a port when deployed to Kuwait... One of the ships will fit literally tons of tanks / helicopters / anything that rolls. If you've seen one of those ships in person, fitting 3000 Renegades doesn't seem like a tall order.

Darn, beat me to it. I was using this site: http://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9361835
Sorry, LOL
Contacted the biggest dealer in my area, and I was told they will be getting 30-35 Renegades by the end of March. Can't wait! I'm hoping they have one with stuff I want on it or else I may just wait to order a 2016 model. We shall see.
I heard from my dealer they will be getting them in by the second week adn roughly 25-30.

Well, got another couple of weeks to burn lol :D
And hundreds are already here. I am getting reports of car carriers all over the Pennsylvania and New Jersey full of Renegades! They are here and spreading across the US of A!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.