Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a 4000+ mile road trip from Missouri to Montana, thru Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, and Minnesota (wasn't in the Renegade because I had my wife and 3 kids with me and we needed more room). I offered a bounty for the first kid to see a Renegade and I didn't have to pay up until tonight in Cedar Rapids, Iowa when one pulled up beside us at a gas station. I went and chatted w the young lady when my son pointed it out. I was very surprised that we didn't spot more of them out there, especially out west where everyone has a 4x4.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just drove from Utah, through New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, landing in Florida. Then 2 weeks later...back again. Not...one... Renegade. And same as you, surprised I didn't see any in the more rugged areas. That's all good though. Makes us all more special for that much longer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.