Most of the issues posted seem to be assembly related. Ours hasn't had any issues in the 1 month and over 2000 miles that we have had it.
I did find 2 things not correctly installed though. One was the washer fluid bottle, the plastic clamp on the neck wasn't snapped in completely and other was the lower panel of the console, next to gas pedal, wasn't snapped in correctly either. I noticed both before test driving.
The console was limiting the amount of room between the brake pedal and console to get your foot on the gas pedal. I can't see how this could be missed if they are inspecting these and driving them. It was obvious to me that something wasn't right. It does seem FCA needs better check offs during the assembly process and closer post assembly inspections.