Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wanted to chime in to say I've had my Renegade just about 5 months now and just passed the 5,000 mile mark.

It's been a great vehicle so far, not one issue.

I have a yellow 2015 Latitude 4x4, with the 6 speed manual.
I'm averaging 30+ MPG which is so much better than my last car (Charger R/T AWD).

I haven't done anything to it outside of adding the rubber cargo cover, dashcams in the front and rear and just added a Garmin Nuvi 2699 GPS.

That's all...just wanted to say it's a great vehicle, looking forward to the next 5,000 miles.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hi, just wanted to chime in to say I've had my Renegade just about 5 months now and just passed the 5,000 mile mark.

It's been a great vehicle so far, not one issue.

I have a yellow 2015 Latitude 4x4, with the 6 speed manual.
I'm averaging 30+ MPG which is so much better than my last car (Charger R/T AWD).

I haven't done anything to it outside of adding the rubber cargo cover, dashcams in the front and rear and just added a Garmin Nuvi 2699 GPS.

That's all...just wanted to say it's a great vehicle, looking forward to the next 5,000 miles.
Good to hear! I have the same configuration of Rene...love mine also...Can you tell us more about the dash cams? I've always wondered about those, do they turn on and shut off automatically? Do they delete footage after a certain period of time automatically? Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a TaoTronics TT-CD04 up front and a Black Box G1W-C on the back. I personally like the TaoTronics better as it's smaller and seems to have a nicer picture.

It turns on/off when I start the Jeep. I have it recording 3 minutes at a time, when the SD card runs out of space it overwrites the oldest file.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.