Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, I have posted on this forum before in regards to my stereo speaker making a buzzing noise and having the power lock failure issue. I was scheduled to take it in today to hopefully have the stereo issue finally resolved. As I was getting in the Jeep to leave, I noticed power locks didn't work. Oh great, here we go again with the locks... Nope, worse. Car wouldn't start at all. Had to have roadside assistance come and jump it. They had a really hard time jumping it too, took two guys about an hour and they were about to flat bed it. The check engine light was on when we got it running. On my way to the dealership I had to get gas... Shut the car down at the pump .. Oooooops big mistake, needed jumped again!!! Now I'm sitting here at the dealership waiting for them to check it out, and of course the stereo still needs fixed. "Its 2015, Fiat has come a long way since the 70's and 80's, no modern car manufacturers could get away with making lemons anymore, it will be fine" said Me. 4th trip to dealership in 5 months ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.