Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after de-badging and applying the graphics the grill chrome is all that isn't black or yellow (minus the wheels, but that's coming in due time).

Anyone have any luck finding replacements?

I inquired at Jeep about purchasing the blacked out ones from other models, but no luck. They said zero in stock nationwide and no price lol.

I'm debating either just black or body color, but have a feeling painting the chrome plastic would be dumb. Any ideas or tips?

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
How does that stuff hold up long term? Not really keen on having to continue to do something over and over...
I used it as a "blackout" panel on the trunk lid of my '06 Mustang GT...stayed good for well over 2yrs w/ regular car washes.
Do 3 good solid coats and enjoy it...

·
Registered
83 Posts
So, after de-badging and applying the graphics the grill chrome is all that isn't black or yellow (minus the wheels, but that's coming in due time).

I inquired at Jeep about purchasing the blacked out ones from other models, but no luck. They said zero in stock nationwide and no price lol.

I'm debating either just black or body color, but have a feeling painting the chrome plastic would be dumb. Any ideas or tips?
Have you tried quirkparts.com? I know that when I was looking last week, they had it for $150

·
Registered
29 Posts
grill slots

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=jeep+renegade+grill

·
Registered
263 Posts
Don't have pics yet, but I used the Smoke colored Plasti Dip on my grille and now it looks just like the trailhawk. Now I need to smoke out the emblems to match. I used three good coats and it turned out sweet.

Reactions: Wh!teRenegade
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.