Jeep Renegade Forum banner

75th anniversary edition Tint question

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Shadowshaggy 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I know this is a "vague" question, but it's worth a shot.

Does anyone know if the 75th anniversary Renegade comes with a darker tint than a standard Latitude?

I ask because the 75th anniversary that I test drove seemed to have a very dark tint, compared to the 2016 Latitude (Non 75th Anniversary Edition)

I can't seem to figure it out, and maybe I'm just crazy, but wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this.

#6 ·
In China our 75th edition has factory tinted glasses for the rear windows, glass sunroof and rear windshield, which have UV protection. While the front windows and windshield are clear. FYI

#7 ·
I just had my front windows tinted to match the back. Here in Ontario we have a 1 2 3 system where 3 is the darkest, considered limo tint. You have to use 1 on the front, 2 in the back and 3 on the rear window. He will do 2 on the front windows and 3 on the back and rear. But he is not responsible if the police pull you over

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.