Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
We've got the 1.4 MA with the DCCT auto box(2wd), I;m not sure if this is the 9 speed box you're talking about. If it is then it pulls out of junctions just fine, my runabout has a ASG auto box in, and needs more throttle input to get moving, I find jumping into the jeep in the wet I give it too much gas and end up loosing traction for the first couple of junctions.
The nine speed is different from the DCCT. I have the nine speed and yes, I can detect a bit of hesitation from time to time when pulling away but I'm starting to notice the link to driving style. The hesitation seems to be more noticeable when I use a softer accelerator pedal action. If I put pedal to metal, the jeep instantly surges. If i'm nursing the pedal and slowly and smoothly cruising around, then I can detect the hesitation. But no matter what its a smooth shift. Just about detectable, but smooth.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.