Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if there is a post on this already, but could not find it. Is it my Renegade or it designed that the 911 and Uconnect buttons wont light up when you are driving at night? They only light up when you turn off the car which doesn't make sense to me. Should you see the buttons in the dark when driving?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mine light up when there's no signal for it, or so it would seem. We have VERY little "Sprint" signal in my town. Lit up the other day downtown, both buttons when parked next to a large old building and on the lower side of a hill.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics follow up

There are three pics. One with the flash so you can see the buttons I am talking about, one without the flash where you cant see the uconnect and 911 buttons and the third the buttons light up when you shut off the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The only thing I can find in the Owner's Manual regarding this is that the 911 button will light up green when a call is active, and if it's red it needs to be serviced. Unfortunately there is no info regarding whether there should be a solid, uncolored illumination at night. I would suggest having your local dealership take a look at it to confirm if it's operating as it should be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone tell me if they illuminate when you are driving at night (NOT THE GREEN OR RED PART) or they only illuminate when you turn off the car.. I am talking about the words "911 and Uconnect"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.