Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a car transporter with a bunch of of Renegades going North on 101 in Redwood City at around 11:00 am yesterday, Monday. Some lucky folks are about to get an early Christmas present!

·
Registered
113 Posts
My local dealer in San Jose has a bunch of them, but I have only ever seen 2 of them actually on the road. I don't know why they are so scarce here, but it's kind of nice to have an unusual car, at least for the time being.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
It took a long time since I got mine in April to start seeing them in my area (eastern PA). I had my car for months before I saw one on the road. I am finally starting to see them with some regularity in the last two months.

·
Registered
302 Posts
If it was coming up I-75 in Michigan I'd be really excited..... :)

In my travels I have seen very few Renegades, sometimes none at all, even when traversing large urban areas. Funny thing, I did see two (Sierra Blue and Solar Yellow) in the town of Bad Axe up near the tip of Michigan's thumb. In my own county I've seen one and he was just passing thru.

For now they are a rare breed but I expect that to change as the years pass.....

Tim

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The other day I was waiting at a bus stop for almost an hour next to a really busy multi-lane street in San Francisco. I was hoping to see a Renegade in the dark, so I might gauge its headlights' beam pattern. Alas, I did not see even one Renegade!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The other day I was waiting at a bus stop for almost an hour next to a really busy multi-lane street in San Francisco. I was hoping to see a Renegade in the dark, so I might gauge its headlights' beam pattern. Alas, I did not see even one Renegade!
Living in San Francisco I do not see many Jeep Renegades. Even on my road trips throughout California and into Nevada I would drive for hours without seeing one. This worries me because I fear that Jeep may discontinue it in this country and I’ll be left driving a dinosaur. My ultra reliable FIAT 500 has already been dropped by FCA (Stellantis).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.