Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Can't load image properly and can't delete thread. I thought I had it figured out but I guess not.
OK,

go to www.photobucket.com and create an account, its free. Then upload your photo from your computer onto photobucket using their upload feature (click upload button, search your computer for the file and double click on it). The reason for this is that you can only post pictures to this forum that are already on the internet somewhere, so you need photobucket for that.

Next go in your photobucket account click "library" to find the picture you want to show on this thread - click on it. Then, look to the right of the picture - there are 4 options under where it says "Share this photo" - click the bottom one (labeled as "IMG") it should automatically copy to your digital clipboard and it will say "copied" once you click on it.

Next come to this forum in this thread and type up a new post, and under the text that you type, when you are done typing about the description of the photo, hold down the CTRL button and while you are holding it down, tap the V button on your keyboard so that they are being pressed at the same time (or right click and select "paste") or Command+V if you are a Mac user. This will paste the image address into your post - so you will see a strange looking code show up, and that is what you want. Click preview post and your picture should appear there instead of the code. Then click Submit to permanently post it to the forum.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
The reason for this is that you can only post pictures to this forum that are already on the internet somewhere, so you need photobucket for that.
My photos that I post up on here are not already on the internet anywhere. They are not stored with photobucket or the like. So I will have to disagree with you on that.

·
Registered
607 Posts
My photos that I post up on here are not already on the internet anywhere. They are not stored with photobucket or the like. So I will have to disagree with you on that.
Well I didnt know that, but on any other forum that's how it works for the most part. Maybe the OP's computer doesn't agree with the uploader on this forum...and if that is the case then photobucket or imgur is a sure way to get around that. Just trying to help a brother out.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
We all live and learn. A couple of years back I was computer illiterate and I am still learning new stuff. Keep on helping our brothers out ;) and our sisters, as I don't want to appear sexist :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm going to try posting a pic here. You can kinda see why I'm looking for something like the Renegade:

Haha, picture came through just fine! That Triumph is cool but not the best suited for outdoorsy hobbies - I can see why you need a Renegade!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I had a promotional email from Jeep and there was a woman, some snowboarder I think, who took a Renegade Trailhawk down a course for olympic kayak/canoe slalom course. Wouldn't mind having a bash at that myself

·
Registered
356 Posts
I took a photo of this guy with a kayak like yours in the surf. Looks like fun.

View attachment 46498
Great pic! And yes, it is fun.

BTW, that looks like an older Pyrahna kayak--very much like the one I still have, although I tend to paddle the Jackson more these days as it's a bit less demanding (and hey, we're all getting older). Here's a pic from about 10 years ago:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.