Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Pretty sure DAFUQ is appropriate (even though I watched it for 5 minutes or so). My wife makes fun of me when she catches me watching video of "moving pictures". If she heard the robot voice, I would never hear the end of it!

I'll see if I can watch more later.

Good news is the boys and girls over at TFLCar.com have been getting harassed to do a review of the Renegade and they said they are excited and more than ready to do one as soon as it's available. I love their reviews.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't think I heard anything new in there (may have dosed off in parts), but lots of info in one place if you can stand listening to it. Would have been better if they had just posted an article.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Pretty sure DAFUQ is appropriate (even though I watched it for 5 minutes or so). My wife makes fun of me when she catches me watching video of "moving pictures". If she heard the robot voice, I would never hear the end of it!

I'll see if I can watch more later.

Good news is the boys and girls over at TFLCar.com have been getting harassed to do a review of the Renegade and they said they are excited and more than ready to do one as soon as it's available. I love their reviews.
I thought so :D
That meme is also poll worthy, see how many are for DAFUQ or Laughing.

Thankfully people are pushing them to do a review of it, I also follow their page but not as of recent. But i'll make sure to look out for their review, which by my guess will be one of the better Renegade reviews out their.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.