Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missed the postie, so I went to collect from the sorting office. Was it the package I was expecting ? No, it was a present from Jeep:

A die cast Willys Jeep in a display box with a set of Jeep dog tags and a book about Jeeps :D

What a nice surprise. All I've got to do now is track down the package I was expecting ;)

Peter.....

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: The dog tags actually contain a memory stick ! I guess a Video or something about Jeeps ?

When I get a mo I'll have a look and post an update.

Peter.....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Arrrggg! There was I, thinking I was special.....as I received an unexpected package today also!!! Letter enclosed was dated 6th Oct, so I guess it was a batch send out. no doubt there'll be lots of other special UK"Renegadephiles" (like that Kev!) posting about this in the next few days.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I can't see me getting owt, as I haven't 'bought' mine, it is a three year lease on motability. But if I am lucky enough then the forum will be the place to read about it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Kevin,
My wife got one, her's is on Motorbility. She also go the membership pack for the Jeep Owners Group too.

So there's hope for you yet!

I can't see me getting owt, as I haven't 'bought' mine, it is a three year lease on motability. But if I am lucky enough then the forum will be the place to read about it.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
How long has your wife had the Renegade? Got mine 29th Sep 2015.

Can I tempt your good self and your wife to our inaugural meet on 6th Dec? Be good to put a face to the name.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Arrrggg! There was I, thinking I was special.....as I received an unexpected package today also!!! Letter enclosed was dated 6th Oct, so I guess it was a batch send out. no doubt there'll be lots of other special UK"Renegadephiles" (like that Kev!) posting about this in the next few days.

Enjoy the ride!

We've had the same, I haven't had chance to look at the usb yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi, I telephoned Jeep UK ( 00800 0426 5337 )..........yes it is double zero to start. Pressed whatever the option was for customer service and explained that I somehow needed a member number to register on the owners GROUP (not club) website. They checked my details which they already had, as they had sent me the initial gift. They opened a case number which was then txt to me and hey presto today I have the pack and the member number to register.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hi, I telephoned Jeep UK ( 00800 0426 5337 )..........yes it is double zero to start. Pressed whatever the option was for customer service and explained that I somehow needed a member number to register on the owners GROUP (not club) website. They checked my details which they already had, as they had sent me the initial gift. They opened a case number which was then txt to me and hey presto today I have the pack and the member number to register.

Hope this helps.
The number on the web site was pretty well unreadable to me. my wife tried and we got through. Several days later I got an email asking for my Jeep owners group membership number:crying:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.