Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swapped out my long time passion for sports cars a while back and currently drive a 2016 Wrangler Rubicon, but due to reasons of practicality and the price of fuel, looking at something a little different and the Renegade is top of my list.

Joined for info and morale support, rather than updates on ownership at the moment. Based in the UK and spend a reasonable chunk of time off road, but mostly grass and mud rather than rock crawling.

Looking forward to learning what this car can do.

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am from the south east of England and the owner of a 2019 Renegade longitude 1.6 diesel. It has plenty of power and according to the onboard computer I am getting 50 mpg. I do consciously drive it carefully without over revving and getting into top gear asap. It looks good and is different to anything else out there.

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Renegade Altitude 1.3L 4WD
55 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida! I'm on Renegade #3, I've owned two Front Wheel Drive 2.4L Latitudes prior to the current 2022 1.3L Turbo 4WD Altitude and I have zero complaints. I've loved all 3 otherwise I would not have purchased another. I simply prefer to not keep mine past the factory warranty and each time I've traded them in I've upgraded for about the same payment so it's been worth it to me. I started with a pretty base 2017 model, then added 18" wheels, Beats Audio, HID headlights, and a tonneau cover to my 2019. The 2022 is massively upgraded w/ the altitude package, convenience group, 4WD, and the 1.3L Turbo engine. I would love the diesel option here for sure, but would definitely say you can't go wrong. Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts