Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious on your inputs on a good combo for A/Ts and Rims at a cheap price. I saw the wheel being within 3% of the size and I have a daystar lift kit, just curious what is a size that wont cause me issues and is around 500 preferably, please let me know! (Sorry newbie aha)

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I entered the make and model of my Renegade, 2016 Sport 4x4 2.4 L, and that's a package that popped up as fitting that vehicle.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking for something preferably around 500 overall but 1000 at most. The wheel place near me quotes that package with install at 1700.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Like I said earlier, Im a dealer. These are my COST on tires/wheels. Im letting you know about cost expectancy, as you do not seem like you're prepared for retail costs on some of these items @roxakin

Through my easiest way of showing wheels/tires, tirerack.com has tire/wheel packages with 16s, 17s, even 18s. I did a simple package, 17x7.5 Monte Titano, 412$ Yokohama G015 456$ mounted and balanced, and shipped 166$ so even if you had a friend who would hook it up at cost, that setup would run you just under 1050$. Trying to find retail things under wholesale prices is fairly hard to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts