Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Seems to depend on where you live. Here in the Detroit area there seem to be a decent number on the road.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I owned mine for a few months before I started to see Renegades on the road. I'm finally starting to see them more regularly. I usually see one on the way home from work each day, sometimes two. Once in a while on a weekend I'll see one.

I passed a blue one last week driven by a young woman. We saw each other and waved. :) That's the first time I got a wave back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in Southern California (Orange County) where every 3rd car is a Prius, Tesla, Benz or BMW and since getting mine 1 month ago, I've seen only two others on the road. It's actually kind of nice to drive something you don't see much of.. yet.

·
Registered
81 Posts
One of the bartenders at my local watering hole has an anvil hawk like myself. She saw me pull up one day with my MySky off and started questioning me where I found it. All the dealers around us didnt get any hawks with MySkys or fully loaded in options because of how popular they were... they were just hard for a dealer to get a hold of. She was bumbed she couldnt find one when she was purchasing with all the options I had. I explained to her the only way i found was was driving 3 hours out of state to buy it. So out of the dozen or so Ive seen driving around, mines the only one with MySky...Im driving the unicorn :)

Reactions: Thorpeland

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm in NJ. I've been in traffic with three others at one time. They are getting more common. Heck. Including mine, I see three within a couple blocks of my house as freinds/relatives of a couple neighbors picked one up.
Same here in Buffalo. I typically see two on my way in to work, and I've seen the whole spectrum of color choices so I know there are at least that many around.

·
Registered
204 Posts
In the Salt Lake Area I never used to see any other ones, now I am seeing a black on near my work fairly regularly and an Orange one near one of my favorite restaurants and a greyish one. Other than that not seeing many, possible that I will be seeing two more on my street although hoping not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.