Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody in any region/market actually ordered and received a Renegade with adaptive cruise control ?

Jeep UK have had several false starts in announcing its forthcoming availability (First Sept 2015, then Jan 2016 and now apparently no earlier than May 2016). Just wonder if it will ever arrive !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see. Well i ordered in Jan with expected delivery in April. The dealer was contacted by Jeep last week to say that introduction of the option has been delayed yet again and the car would not be built until the end of May at the very earliest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just recieved also a call from the dealer today, our car is also delayed. Production of Renegades with ACC will start the end of april / begin May. Expected delivery June.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As my dealer seemed to be vague about the delay i phoned the European Jeep customer service helpline and logged a call asking for an update.

They contacted me a couple of days later to say they have no idea how long the option will take to be become available adding the caveat that it cannot be before mid/end of May at the very earliest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ACC update: Received a call from the Jeep dealer that the Adaptive Cruise Controle has been delayed again.
It is unknown when the option will be available for the Renagade.

We have cancelled the ACC option in our order after 3 months of waiting, so that our car can be build without ACC.
As compensation for the wait, we receive the 'Winter package' as free option, the only package we where missing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ACC update: Received a call from the Jeep dealer that the Adaptive Cruise Controle has been delayed again.
It is unknown when the option will be available for the Renagade.

We have cancelled the ACC option in our order after 3 months of waiting, so that our car can be build without ACC.
As compensation for the wait, we receive the 'Winter package' as free option, the only package we where missing.
I'm glad I didn't wait for this option then!

·
Registered
153 Posts
It was the only option I couldn't select for my Renegade ordered in 2015.

ACC was ordered in May, but Jeep called to advise if I wanted the Jeep, I'd have to de-select the option - They weren't too forthcoming back then about when it would be available - and I wasn't overly bothered about it - the discount back was worth it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.