Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i already had a wireharness from my bottom led bar. so i just tapped in to that so i control it on 1 switch. the wires for the moment are just running down the windshield.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have this same rack. I was also thinking the same thing with it as well. I like the idea of having a removable option to the light bar. I live in Pittsburgh so I don't need the lights all the time but when I go outside of the city it could be useful. and I don't have the money for the madness light bar.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live on long Island like 22 mins from nyc. There's so many lights I can't even see any stars really. Every single street and block has huge led lights. So I only use these when I go all the way out east to the Hamptons area or in power outages or if I decide to offroad somewhere. But I can still light up like a 200 yard street lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey jerrah i noticed the headlights are like aggressive looking not completly round..what did u put to make the headlights look like it does?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hey jerrah i noticed the headlights are like aggressive looking not completly round..what did u put to make the headlights look like it does?
3m satin black vinyl if I'm not mistaken. I used the same stuff. Just an adhesive, found a roll on eBay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
please do. i think i was first on forum to make the post awhile ago was like my first thread.

Hey Jerrah... just curious. I'm going to do the same thing with my headlights.
But I was wondering... would some type of sticky substance cause problems with the heat from the headlights?
What specifically do you use?

FYI... I have seen the same thing done to bugeye WRXs, which is the first thing I thought about doing when I got my Renegade. Glad to find your picture on here and now know what it looks like.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
plasti-dip would be fine so and so would vinyl they are both rated for some heat. you can plasti-dip break calipars and it still stays on just fine. so id go vinyl or plasti-dip, if you wanna be a little crazy you can use lots of nite shade ( google it) and thats a tinting spray.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.