Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering adding 6x9's behind the covers that are circled in the picture. I also want to add a single 10 inch sub with an amp. Has anyone had any success with adding speakers to this area? Obviously, they would need to be powered with an amp because there are not any existing factory speaker wires in there. I may have to fab my own enclosure and mounting bracket as well.

Has anyone been able to connect a level input converter to the factory head unit?

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Completely off-topic, what in the world is that interior? I have not seen one like that until now
That's my Renegade interior with the rear seats folded down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I love that interior color, but alas it is not available here in the states.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
It is indeed available. Pictured is the leather version from the Limited and a cloth version (without the orange on the seats) is available on the Latitude. See Bark brown and Ski gray.
You are right, but I should have been more specific, I mean on the Trailhawk which only comes in black interior. My mistake for not clarifying that.

Anyway, back on topic before we get spanked by the OP.
:D

TS out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.