Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Renegade did not come with the upper floor deck in the boot. I know this is part of one of the option packs but mine came from the stock list rather than a factory order. Still chuffed to bits with it though.

A couple of questions
1. Can you buy the upper shelf as an option and will I need a mortgage to get one?
2. I carry a lot tools and stuff. Is it sufficiently rigid not to bend or move?

Ta

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm not sure we had the upper shelf as an option in the US.

I haul a wheelchair in the cargo area and am looking for a way to increase usable cargo area back there.

I was looking to build something back there before our big road trip.
I'm interested in any info here.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I take it that you mean the reversible and height adjustable cargo floor, to give its full name? I think the cost is around £160 area, but as I haven't got the accessories brochure to hand at the moment, I can't be more exact.

Solaris 76 started a thread entitled reconfigurable load platform in the interior section. Morning moon made his own from 16mm MDF. Have a look in there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi....my first post! ??
My renegade was same (had it 3 weeks now?) from stock as didn't want to wait 12 weeks.
Am awaiting my dealer sourcing the cargo floor thingy for me. Apparently the problem they have found that you should be able to order one, (guess you need to be able to if one was damaged etc), but there was no stock/order number attached to it on their system. Hopefully they resolve it and can get one ? Think it's around £150 ish in UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.