Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took delivery of my Renegade this Sunday, and I absolutely love it. I purchased the Alpine White with Black Leather Interior Limited fully loaded. It's a little Tank. It's very well grounded and in the City it's a perfect little jeep for parking. I haven't taken it anywhere crazy to test out its full capabilities. I love the bucket seats they are personally much better than the ones that were in my Cherokee. The GPS is efficient and the infotainment/entertainment set up in good. The 9Alpine speakers are good and gave decent range. The push to start everything feels well built. I've seen some post about damage and cheap build and honestly I haven't had any of those issues/concerns granted it's been about a week. One of my gripes is the signaling. The shifting feels very blah literally my own complaint. Anyone else have a renegade in a major city?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've been driving it around LA all week and it's working great so far. I'm still adjusting to the height of the TH, since I'm coming from a VW GTI, but I really love the Jeep and it performs well around town. I'm looking forward to getting it off road - we were supposed to this weekend but my wife now has to work saturday so it will have to wait till next weekend. I'm surprised at how much I've fallen for this thing...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
My Trailhawk has been flawless so far after 400+ miles. I won't likely take it offroad (just bought it over the other trims for the looks), but on highway and in city traffic it is very nice. And my bicycle and accessories fits inside nicely.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've been driving it around LA all week and it's working great so far. I'm still adjusting to the height of the TH, since I'm coming from a VW GTI, but I really love the Jeep and it performs well around town. I'm looking forward to getting it off road - we were supposed to this weekend but my wife now has to work saturday so it will have to wait till next weekend. I'm surprised at how much I've fallen for this thing...
Once you get used to the TH and go back to a GTI, you'll feel like you're sitting on the ground... like in a F1 car. I feel that way every time I switch from my Element (daily) to my '01 M Roadster. It's a mind bending trip.

·
Registered
610 Posts
You might want to check this book out: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1934838071/?tag=kinja-20&ascsubtag=[/ame][b|driventoexplore[p|1697482195[a|1934838071[au|5876237249235641855

A trip to the ghost town of Bodie would be interesting too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's. Up with the signaling? I read something about a feature for lane changes - is y that the issue?
It's all good now. It was a little stiff so I was shifting lanes without signaling and got pulled over a few times but we're good now. I'm only at 180 miles so far and I'm happy. I put it to the biggest test today I was in the turnpike and really was trying to push it. I'm happy I hope everyone who has picked up one is happy. My little family loves it. ** I however need to figure out how to train my 4year old to not try and ruin the leather seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.