Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2019 sport with a 1.3T. This obviously means it’s the after facelift one and therefore none of the brush guards, Bull bars, replacement bumpers or winch mounts I’ve found online will fit. Do you guys know any that will? I’d like to put something on the front to use as a retrieval point when doing things in the mountains such as fishing, hunting and camping. I’ve found rear bumpers, racks and side steps/ rock sliders that will work but no front bumpers. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
498 Posts
So I have a 2019 sport with a 1.3T. This obviously means it’s the after facelift one and therefore none of the brush guards, Bull bars, replacement bumpers or winch mounts I’ve found online will fit. Do you guys know any that will? I’d like to put something on the front to use as a retrieval point when doing things in the mountains such as fishing, hunting and camping. I’ve found rear bumpers, racks and side steps/ rock sliders that will work but no front bumpers. Thanks guys.
The Sport uses an aluminum bumper which is NOT recommended as a recovery point. Anything you mount to it will put the bumper at risk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts