Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Tennessee. I'm the original owner of a 2001 Jeep Wrangler. I became interested in the Jeep Renegade as soon as I heard about this new model and read BBC Top Gear's review very positive review as a worthy on and off road vehicle. The Renegade models on display at this year's Detroit Auto Show also looked incredible. I plan on keeping my Wrangler but using the Renegade to go on road trips to motorsports events and other cross country adventure and travel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
have a link from the top gear review?

also I like that you are keeping both vehicles so you can give us some good insight between the two of them. differences and possible similarities.

My friend has a new 2015 wrangler unlimited and he is just as excited for me to get a renegade so we can go off roading together and play around with such fun jeeps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have a link from the top gear review?

also I like that you are keeping both vehicles so you can give us some good insight between the two of them. differences and possible similarities.

My friend has a new 2015 wrangler unlimited and he is just as excited for me to get a renegade so we can go off roading together and play around with such fun jeeps.

It will be interesting to see who the two compare on and off road. Here is the link to the Top Gear review.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/jeep-renegade-first-drive-1-2014-09-19

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link.

Keep us updated on your thoughts if hving both cars I'm interested

I shall so that. I'm a Jeep person. The first Jeep I ever drove was a Marine Corps Jeep ambulance when I was a young Navy Corpsman. Those Jeeps didn't have an ignition key. They had a starter button beneath the clutch. To lock it up we put it in 3rd gear and padlocked it in that gear. I was hooked.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I shall so that. I'm a Jeep person. The first Jeep I ever drove was a Marine Corps Jeep ambulance when I was a young Navy Corpsman. Those Jeeps didn't have an ignition key. They had a starter button beneath the clutch. To lock it up we put it in 3rd gear and padlocked it in that gear. I was hooked.
I always wanted one of those and still plan on collecting one of them some day, i hope you have plans for another one! Would look cool next to your Renegade :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.