Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife just called with alarm blaring in back ground , she cant get it to turn off says on display attempted break in detected ? this has happened once before but quickly went off . she tried all usual things with no success . has any one any ideas??

· Registered
285 Posts
I realize she may be unable to do it, but disconnecting the negative terminal for a bit should reset the alarm system. In the meantime, tell her to keep trying by pressing the unlock button on the remote.

· Registered
285 Posts
Ouch. Why would she be unable to do it?
Most of the women I know are girly-girls and wouldn't attempt to disconnect the negative terminal. My apologies to suggest she would be unable to attempt it. Actually, the negative terminal is easy and tool-less. There's a lever you just flip to disconnect it.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it went off by itself ??? shes home now ,, hope this isn't an issue ?? I have the 1.6 diesel sport solar yellow love the car!!! done 4,500 since june no issues no issues until this . thanks for the replies .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.