Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a repeat option top-left. It's a little unclear though. It cycles through the following.
  • Repeat (white text)
  • Repeat Song (Orange text)
  • Repeat All (Orange text)
  • Then back to start

So I assume, Repeat (white text) is supposed to be “Off”, but it doesn’t work.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Do you have more than one album on the USB ? I'm not being sarcastic, the format/way the music is stored on the USB may have the Jeep believe there is only one album. Try the USB in another vehicle to see if you can scroll through a playlist. It may be your USB and not the radio. Something to check.

Reactions: Bill Door

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, that's definitely worth checking. The files are well organised in artist / album subfolders and fully ID3 tagged, and do work perfectly in other cars.

My problem is that I can't stop it repeating each album. I want it to just move onto the next album at the end of the current one, so I can listen to an artist's catalogue of albums, instead of looping the same album over and over.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
My USB has close to 3,000 songs on it, all personally burned to the USB by yours truly. No online downloads, I have a serious CD collection. All organized like yours. On my radio, I use the shuffle feature, as I typically do not like every song on every album. Plus is changes it up; one song will be Led Zep, next Sinatra, then Pure Prairie League, etc.. Like Forrest Gump says, "You'll never know what you're gonna get.". It confuses my friends, an added benefit. We'll be jamming to Sandman by Metallica next will be Blue Bayou by Linda Rondstadt. :LOL:

Try the shuffle feature on your radio, see if you have any results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts