Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My wife and I are about to special order a Renegade Trailhawk. We live near Springfield, Missouri and are going to order from Don Vance Jeep in Marshfield. We're upgrading our '99 Plymouth Voyager work horse (seriously) with 280K miles. It has been our yard work, towing and camping in the wilderness beast. Yes I've driven it places I really shouldn't have. Don't laugh. :) I made my decision in great part to this forum.

Reactions: LittleRedJeep

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Colorado Red is our current choice. We're also thinking about Jersey Blue and Anvil. The problem being we can't seem to find images or even the dealers paint chips that give us a good idea of what the paint really look like.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: LittleRedJeep

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Colorado Red is our current choice. We're also thinking about Jersey Blue and Anvil. The problem being we can't seem to find images or even the dealers paint chips that give us a good idea of what the paint really look like.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
They are all nice. I am leaning more towards anvil these days,
Is Jersey blue a new colour?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. I'm not sure what color Jersey would be but I meant to type Jetset Blue but my phone auto corrected when I wasn't paying attention.

Reactions: syzygy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.