Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
How is it in the sand? I use to drive on the dunes of Cape Cod with a 1984 Isuzu Trooper that work good but I have a hunch my TH will work better.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and enjoy the forum!
I am. Reading a lot, finding answers to my questions. As the saying goes, "search is your friend"

Nice, I got distracted by the beautiful surroundings. Cool TH!
Thanks.

How is it in the sand? I use to drive on the dunes of Cape Cod with a 1984 Isuzu Trooper that work good but I have a hunch my TH will work better.
This is our 1st 4x4 vehicle, so not an expert. All I can say that it did OK for our first time. This is primarily the wife's car, so getting her comfortable driving off-road. All I told her to keep your momentum going so you don't get stuck.

Welcome to the forum.
I have not seen a sky that colour for a very long time.
Well, hope this has brighten your day.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Jeep, it looks great! Do you already have any plans on it? Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place. Enjoy your new ride and your time here!
Thanks. And yes, I have the bug-mod virus. In the future a 1-2" lift, 1" spacers, 16" wheels with meatier tire. Something like this:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.