Jeep Renegade Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Ah, missed it. I know it is definitely not mentioned in my Challenger owner's manual.

·
Registered
610 Posts
According to the owners manual which I already downloaded from the FCA-Site the second dial adjusts the headlights according to the load factor.
US-spec is probably not the same as Euro-spec. The OP is talking about a US-spec car. This forum doesn't show member locations, which is confusing when we are talking about a global car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ambient LED interior lighting

I'm in the market for a Renegade Trailhawk and saw Ambient LED interior lighting as a standard feature on Jeep's site. I was just wondering what this entails?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm in the market for a Renegade Trailhawk and saw Ambient LED interior lighting as a standard feature on Jeep's site. I was just wondering what this entails?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Dim lights that let you see what you're doing without turning on a light. It's kind of an amber color. I was hoping for user-adjustable colors, but that looks like something I could make for it. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm getting frustrated now... I just went out to the garage to try to snap come pics of the ambient light spots illuminated... they aren't working again. Garage is pitch black and it doesn't matter if I have the headlight knob in auto, on, or parking lights on, the dimmer switch for the ambient lighting does nothing. Very annoyed that I have an issue on a $30k car with 40 miles on it... albeit a trivial issue, but an issue nonetheless.
Did you ever figure this out? I just realized my cupholder lights aren't coming on but all other interior lights appear to work just fine.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I just realized my cupholder lights aren't coming on but all other interior lights appear to work just fine.

I can't edit my post but figured it out. I was used to the cupholder light coming on whenever I put my hand on the handle to unlock the door (keyless entry). With the headlight greeting turned off the led in the cupholder doesn't come on. I toggled the headlight greeting on and they started working again. I went ahead and turned them back off.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The ambient lighting is not fancy one bit.. Its pretty much a joke. The ambient lighting in my 2011 fusion changes colors and lights up the floor and all kinds of stuff. The lights in the renegade are dim and dont really do much.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The ambient lighting is not fancy one bit.. Its pretty much a joke. The ambient lighting in my 2011 fusion changes colors and lights up the floor and all kinds of stuff. The lights in the renegade are dim and dont really do much.
I think the strip around the cup holders is the only aspect of the ambient lighting that looks nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Led ambient lighting

My longitude is supposed to have led ambient interior lights, well I can't find them !!! My mini has them but where and how do you adjust them on the Rene?

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
1 Posts
Has anybody had to replace their led for the ambient lighting on the door panels that shine on the cup holder in the door? My driver side ambient LED went out and in having trouble finding a replacement part. Thanks

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Has anybody had to replace their led for the ambient lighting on the door panels that shine on the cup holder in the door? My driver side ambient LED went out and in having trouble finding a replacement part. Thanks
Welcome to the forum. From what I recall the led is part of the door panel itself. I have never seen a part number for the LED. Have you checked with the parts department at a dealer? Maybe they be of help.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

@dgr401 is correct. the LEDs are a pert of the door panels.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts