Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've joined this forum atlast. I placed my Trailhawk (top spec) order mid Jan 2016 and expecting a delivery by end of March or early April 2016.

Ordered from Reading, UK (@wlmg)

Any Renegade fans nearby?

Ordered Carbon Black with Infotainment Pack, Function Pack 2, Visibility Pack and Parking Pack and also Lane Sense, Space Saver Spare Wheel, 8 Way Power Seats

· Registered
261 Posts
Hi Vijay, I ordered my specced up Trailhawk on 9th January and it arrived at the dealer yesterday...way ahead of schedule. ..not sure why. Similar (almost identical) option list to you though have full size spare wheel and mine is solid black. I don't have a sunroof and have been speculating that some sort of sunroof or my-sky supply issue might have resulted in me being put on the production line a couple of weeks ahead of original estimate. Pick it up 3rd March on new 16 plate...can't wait.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I placed my order on the 17th Jan and the spec includes Electric Pano Sun Roof. Status is ready to get shipped from Italy.

Could you please post a picture of the spare tyre after once you pick up. I am going to buy actual spare type and dump the temp use space saver spare wheel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.