Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am eagerly anticipating the scheduled arrival of my Renegade in early December. Apparently it's in build now, and will be on a ship in the next couple of weeks. Thanks to this forum I already know how I can track the ship !

I have wanted a Jeep for many years, ever since driving a traditional Jeep with 100,000 miles on it when I spent a year in Virginia in 1992. Finally the Renegade fits the bill being a 4x4 with only £130 road tax and a claimed 50+mpg - plus leather upholstery for the dogs. My previous car was grey, so I have been bold and chosen Omaha Orange as bright colours suit the Renegade so well. (It does look great in black too - but I'll be honest - I don't clean my cars often enough)

I discovered this forum before I ordered my Renegade - so wanted to thank everyone for the helpful information - including how to protect my new baby from the inevitable dog hair. I look forward to sharing my gas mileage and other findings once I am in the drivers seat.

Thanks

Lucy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oi!
Hope you haven't nicked mine!
Mine is Orange, built and on its way - I'm hoping it will arrive in the next fortnight.

Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Instead of killing the kitten, let the cat do the killing...
I present you Postal Kitty, Defender of Jeep.

TS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone for their welcome messages.

My new baby arrived just one day after it's predicted date on December 8th - thanks to Ian at WLMG Reading, and has just passed 500 miles travelled (average 44 mpg) - mostly in the rain, though the wax from the dealer has helped to keep it shiny.

I've adjusted to the chunky size and am loving the drive and all the luxuries, plus I now have a orange USB stick full of music to match :)

Here's a picture when it was straight out of the dealership - looking a bit muddier now.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.