Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ok if this is not a photoshopped picture then please let us all know how well or how badly the car did with the landing. It's gotta have a crunched up rock rail.
The pic is from the Trucktrend review. From watching a number of Renegade Trailhawk videos, as you roll on, down the forward edge of the rock face, the Renegade just slowly lowers to come back down on all fours, that is what rock (crawl) mode is for.

http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/suv/1507_2015_jeep_renegade_first_drive_and_review/

·
Registered
132 Posts
I went back to the family property that still had a little wet mud and had some more fun.

The hill I tried last time gave me a challenge, as I didn't have enough momentum and the SR-A's just didn't have enough grip, even in Mud mode. I did make it up though, just needed a little speed.

I wanted to take more pictures but had stuff to do, so I got this after we left.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Took this one yesterday on a state road outside Parsons Mountain in Abbeville, SC. About a mile or two of dirt/gravel roads along with some hills, bumps, and turns.

Had a blast, but it really wasn't anything complicated. I plan on going back out to check out some of the other roads.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Some other people have mentioned and asked that too. I can kind of see what you mean in photos. But in person to me there is no green whatsoever. Gray tones, yeah. Some days it seems light bluish gray and other days it looks dark. But I've never looked at mine and thought there was a green tinge (unless covered in pollen).

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Took this one yesterday on a state road outside Parsons Mountain in Abbeville, SC. About a mile or two of dirt/gravel roads along with some hills, bumps, and turns.
You should add that image to the wallpaper thread. That looks stunning.

Just added it to my collection of wallpapers.

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Nice. Where you get them from?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts