Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I end up doing a build&price on the jeep.com website for the model/trim I want fully loaded and then search new inventory from the summary screen. On the inventory screen you can then fine tune what you are looking for in the various categories by checking/unchecking the boxes for all of the options, including color. Convoluted and a pain, but the best I could come up with to actually be able to look for single options.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I end up doing a build&price on the jeep.com website for the model/trim I want fully loaded and then search new inventory from the summary screen. On the inventory screen you can then fine tune what you are looking for in the various categories by checking/unchecking the boxes for all of the options, including color. Convoluted and a pain, but the best I could come up with to actually be able to look for single options.
That's exactly what I did but it doesn't have the color Anvil. In fact they don't have any of the real color names they use generic Red, Blue, Grey, etc...

I live in St.Louis.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's exactly what I did but it doesn't have the color Anvil. In fact they don't have any of the real color names they use generic Red, Blue, Grey, etc...

I live in St.Louis.
I noticed that too going down one path. I think I selected gray and that translated to anvil in the end. But it may have been tied to the trim. I keep going back and forth between limited and trailhawk. I think anvil only applies to the latter. Also under options, the color tile will say gray but under other you should see Anvil (Vr-385/A).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.