Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, I'd appreciate if you could upload more real pictures of the anvil colour, cos it will be probably my choice, but most of pics I find on Internet it doesn't look so good, but in other few pics, it's looks amazing. And there is no chance for me to see an anvil one around my city.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That's what I meant, first picture and second one look like different colours, maybe cos the second one is under direct sunlight? So I want to be sure about how it looks under general circumstances.

Here in Spain we can't get Anvil for the Cherokee Trailhawk, at least on the configuration tool, but I saw an Anvil Wrangler, I liked it so much but need to see the colour on a Renegade.

I think this color, like gray blue, match with the red trims inside, you can see outside the red Renegade badge, I think it looks perfect with Anvil. I like the orange colour, but these red trims are the reason of my choice of different colour. I think green, yellow, anvil, blue, silver, black and white are perfect for the red trims.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.