Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing a bit of camping, well maybe more than a bit and have been looking at getting one of these roof tents in the green color. I have just been using my hammocks although it is being strongly hinted that I will be getting a tent for this next season and thought one of these looked interesting.

Also worried about being able to throw my sups on top of it, not sure of it would crush the tent when I crank the cam straps or not. Also not sure the roof would handle the weight of the unit and a couple folks.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have been doing a bit of camping, well maybe more than a bit and have been looking at getting one of these roof tents in the green color. I have just been using my hammocks although it is being strongly hinted that I will be getting a tent for this next season and thought one of these looked interesting.

Also worried about being able to throw my sups on top of it, not sure of it would crush the tent when I crank the cam straps or not. Also not sure the roof would handle the weight of the unit and a couple folks.
It is in the manual. Are you asking someone to look it up for you>:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping some one knew off the top of their head. The manual is in the glove although sadly the Jeep is loaned out to a friend and I have their outback.

So yea I was being lazy and asking that. Will look it up in the an :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is 70kg so about 154lbs.:D

Thank you, that is kinda disturbing used to packing more than that on the roofs of my vehicles. Ok, well guess no roof tent for me. Perhaps it will need to go on the outback :crying:
Thank you for the help!! Excited my Jeep apparently has now made it home.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Thank you, that is kinda disturbing used to packing more than that on the roofs of my vehicles. Ok, well guess no roof tent for me. Perhaps it will need to go on the outback :crying:
Thank you for the help!! Excited my Jeep apparently has now made it home.
The weight limit may be for stability when on the move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.