Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have uConnect and love having the ability to stream music from my phone to the radio over Bluetooth. What I don't like is when I have other people in the car being audibly and visually notified of every text message. Anyone know if there is a way to still stream music but not have it interrupted from text messages?

Read though the forum a bit for an answer and looks like there isn't a way (yet, hopefully)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I am far from being an expert, but I think the phone does all the work. The radio just plays whatever is sent to it. You may have to disable it on the phone or switch off Bluetooth, or disable notifications.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have uConnect and love having the ability to stream music from my phone to the radio over Bluetooth. What I don't like is when I have other people in the car being audibly and visually notified of every text message. Anyone know if there is a way to still stream music but not have it interrupted from text messages?

Read though the forum a bit for an answer and looks like there isn't a way (yet, hopefully)

Thanks!
I have an Android phone and under Bluetooth I can click on the settings for a connected device and change whatever I want sent over Bluetooth. See attached image.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.