Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Sorry didn't see this post previously....

Anyhow, yep I'm in Vegas every day and live in Pahrump for the moment. You'll Not be able to miss mine lol, loud exhaust, all terrains, and usually sorta dirty

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site just got a 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude. Just wanted to know if there's anyone else out here from Vegas. Maybe to have a meat or something.:nerd:
Hey Manny, I'm in Vegas and always looking for trail buddies... dm me, there's a few of us that get out on the trails.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in Vegas. Just got my Renny last week. I love it so far but cant wait to find some trails to really try it out
Hey Jon, I'm in Vegas too... if you want dm me and we can hit the trails! There's a couple of Renny owners I run with and we're always looking for trail buddies!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Manny, I'm in Vegas and always looking for trail buddies... dm me, there's a few of us that get out on the trails.

hey guys , I didn't even know anyone had responded to this post... Awesome!!!, good to know there's other's in the area to get together with. yes if anyone has a meet or just to hang out it would be awesome... nice to meet all of you guys. Nice jeep by the way, looks awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts