Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black Limited with the Silver Grill and Skull Caps (outside mirror caps)

I want to change them to Black, so if anyone wants to do the opposite and change yours to Silver, let me know. I am in Michigan.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My limited is still being built, but plan on having the dealer change out the grill to the piano black one available from RenegadeReady. Still trying to decide if I want to replace the mirror caps with the same piano black, or order some body color ones from a dealer in the UK.

Reactions: orthoguy

·
Registered
18 Posts
The stock TH mirror covers (skull cap?) are gray. My TH is red. Thinking of plasti-dipping them red (so I easily remove it if it sucks). Did it to the Radio bezel and it looks great.
Can't figure out how to take them off? Seems like they should just pop-off like everything else on the vehicle - but I'm afraid to break them if I push to hard.
I understand they are really made of pure gold and are just painted to look like plastic - check the price of one if you don't believe me. HA, HA.

Any ideas, suggestions? I searched youtube and google - no luck.:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.