Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been waiting and hoping that these rock rails would make an appearance sometime soon... And haven't seen ?. Anyone have any leads on these? Perhaps someone's making some as I type this?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rocky Road Outfitters will be making rock sliders for the Renegade, but they need a Renegade to use as a template for the design. If anyone is in Utah, PLEASE give the guys at RRO a call to discuss the use of your Renegade for their product development. They said they would give free products to the person that helps them with the project. Check out their website at www.rocky-road.com. I've had a set on my Patriot for about 6 years, and I love them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
If Salt Lake city was not 2000-something miles away I'd jump on this. I'll be one of the first customers when they do have a set out for us.

-Jason

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If Salt Lake city was not 2000-something miles away I'd jump on this. I'll be one of the first customers when they do have a set out for us.

-Jason
You do not know how much I've contemplated taking a mini vacation up there for a week or so, for this reason alone. If they are anything like their Cherokee or Patriot/Compass ones, I will be right behind you in that buying line ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.