Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Compartment Storage Bin to rest in the center armrest. The Renegade center console is deep. It was time to separate my small items, ID, earbuds etc. The tray lays perfect in the armrest. It’s made of plastic and it has a removable rubber mat. The quality is good to me.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,464 Posts
Nice. In the bottom of ours it has a topo map of the Rubicon trail.
Can't see it any more with all the junk we have in it.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
I ordered a Compartment Storage Bin to rest in the center armrest. The Renegade center console is deep. It was time to separate my small items, ID, earbuds etc. The tray lays perfect in the armrest. It’s made of plastic and it has a removable rubber mat. The quality is good to me.
That looks good.
Do you have a link for this storage bin?

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I bought one of those trays from Amazon probably a week after I got my Latitude. I have about 5 access cards for different buildings I work in. Reaching in the console before the tray was like pulling a raffle ticket from a fish bowl, you never knew which access card was coming up. "And the winner is...nope. And the winner is....nope" tossing each loser on the passenger seat. Naturally, the card I needed was second to last if not last. Now they're all stacked up about an inch or two from the top. In the console itself I keep a nylon zippered bag with assorted charging cables inside; keeps it tidy. The hole in the tray is great for running your most-used phone charging cable through

In the coin slots I keep my "talisman"; quarters with the year I was born, the year I got married, the year of the vehicle and the year I bought it. Been doing it for years in all my vehicles for good luck. Yep, I also have a gremlin bell dangling off my motorcycle frame... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts