Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else see this in their inbox this morning?

I cant upload the screenshots. But ATP now has a 4.0 lift available.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks interesting......

I would like to see a video of it on the trail.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's their official YouTube video:

Looks pretty good, seems to be a combo of their 2" lift plus new springs for ~4" lift. Curious to hear more about how they work around potential alignment issues.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's their official YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I56BKpDAoSo

Looks pretty good, seems to be a combo of their 2" lift plus new springs for ~4" lift. Curious to hear more about how they work around potential alignment issues.

But it will void the warranty0:)

Very Nice! Just about the perfect look for the Renegade.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Or you could add the eibach coils to a preexisting lift for cheaper and achieve that! They are claiming 4” on a sport/latitude not a TH.

Already a few people who have achieved this with the Daystar/teraflex/Avid lift by installing Eibach coils.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I don't know about the video. It looks like Renegade is desperate to be an off road jeep.
They look good on trails though, however, they are "nerdy" on rock crawling.
We should stop being a "wannabe". Our rigs looks good on trails, not on rocks.

·
Registered
711 Posts
“Your” Jeep looks good wherever it is. “Your” Jeep is just that, yours. What someone does with their own purchase (or company vehicle) affects you exactly how? ?

You do your build, and someone will do their own. I happen to think my TH looks better dirty, tires marked up by rocks, than it does detailed and spotless.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
I don't know about the video. It looks like Renegade is desperate to be an off road jeep.
They look good on trails though, however, they are "nerdy" on rock crawling.
We should stop being a "wannabe". Our rigs looks good on trails, not on rocks.

I don't think it is about off-roading or rock crawling, I think it is about moding out your vehicle, just because you can.

·
Registered
676 Posts
“Your” Jeep looks good wherever it is. “Your” Jeep is just that, yours. What someone does with their own purchase (or company vehicle) affects you exactly how? ?

You do your build, and someone will do their own. I happen to think my TH looks better dirty, tires marked up by rocks, than it does detailed and spotless.
100% agree, not just because you are from Texas :)

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Or you could add the eibach coils to a preexisting lift for cheaper and achieve that! They are claiming 4” on a sport/latitude not a TH.

Already a few people who have achieved this with the Daystar/teraflex/Avid lift by installing Eibach coils.
I called ATP about the 4.0 since I have the 2.0 on my Trailhawk. They claim that their red lift springs are taller or will give more lift than the Eibach coils. For the TH the 4.0 kit will give 3" additional height since the TH already comes with springs that are about .8" taller. Since I already have the 2.0 if I buy their new lift springs it will become the 4.0 lift. I've considered it... It would help if I knew for sure I could sell my 2017 TH stock springs for $150ish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts