Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I removed the subwoofer speaker to pack the enclosure with some Poly stuffing. So after everything was together I had to run out and as soon as I started the jeep I got a service light that looked like a speaker with a question mark along with a message on the lcd display. Does anyone know how to reset this or make this go away? I am going to pull the speaker out again tomorrow and see if I knocked off one of the four wires or disconnect the battery. Just don't know if anyone had any other suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
If the head unit is responding, it usually means it is seeing something other than the resistive load it expects on the speakers. So either you got the wires hooked up wrong, or your poky fill is physically impeding the cone and bumping up the load.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well problem solved. I disconnected the battery and pulled the subwoofer and noticed 1 of the 4 wires disconnected from the terminal. I put it all back together and everything was good to go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.