Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was wondering if the rear power windows are supposed to be one touch auto down, like the front ones in my Trailhawk? It seems that mine are and I didn't think they should be. The sticker only says the front ones do that.

·
Super Moderator
3,616 Posts
My rear windows do the same. They won't auto roll up though, only down.
That's odd. I mean I know why they don't auto up. Kids have to sit in the back to a pretty significant age in the US. Auto up can crush toddler fingers. That doesn't play well on the news.

Why they auto roll down though? No idea.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey all, I was wondering if the rear power windows are supposed to be one touch auto down, like the front ones in my Trailhawk? It seems that mine are and I didn't think they should be. The sticker only says the front ones do that.
I have a Lattitude and mine has auto down on all windows. I'm not sure about auto up, but I would assume that is just on the front.

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's odd. I mean I know why they don't auto up. Kids have to sit in the back to a pretty significant age in the US. Auto up can crush toddler fingers. That doesn't play well on the news.

Why they auto roll down though? No idea.
That´s the Reason they got 5 Fingers on each Hand ... will last a while ... :D>:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.