Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
limited 4x4 2020
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
i just bought renegade limited 4x4 2020 - and i'm just wondering if it automatically fold mirrors when car is locked?
Thank you .

·
Super Moderator
1,605 Posts
Hello!

Previous years don't. Which is rubbish because all the hardware is there to do it and other FCA cars have this.
(Along with windows/sunroof opening/closing when you unlock/lock with the key remote.)

The other cars that do have it: it is activated/deactivated with a long press on the mirror fold button.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hello everyone,
i just bought renegade limited 4x4 2020 - and i'm just wondering if it automatically fold mirrors when car is locked?
Thank you .
Okay, when I first read your question, the sarcastic side of me said, "Wait a minute...you just bought the vehicle and you're asking US if the mirrors fold ? Haven't you at least started and stopped it a few times ? If they did/didn't fold, that'd be what is called a hint and a half...". But then I re-read your question and you were wondering if they are supposed to fold. Ah. I get it. Still didn't stop me from being sarcastic, though.....:)

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
MudPie you read the posts in a very similar manner to me. This time I was ready for it and raised a small laugh. :eek::p:p:p

Sorry BlackiceNode, I am not laughing at you, nor would I ever but only at MudPie as this guys has me in heaps of laughter both in topic and via PMs. 😝

1 - 8 of 8 Posts