Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

If you are waiting for a Trailhawk delivery, stop reading now...

I ordered my Trailhawk in August already , fully equipped with any announced option. Delivery was mentionned "Dec 2014".
This desicion was made on early Marketing Flyers and online Information.
In September, I had the opportunity to drive a Longitude on an offroad Parcours - and was really happy, that I ordered a Trailhawk.

I have been struggling a very long time with the colours, nearly no Foto material is available, which Shows the true appearance of the colours. Even the colour samples at the dealer are different than reality (the dealer said). My Trailhawk will be Mojave Sand.

This week, they started with the comercials "9gear-Automatic available now", but in reality, there is no car with that feature until now.

Today I got the Information, that Fiat is out of stock with the Beats Audio System. If I really want to have one, I have to wait until February 2015. If not, my car would be produced this month. This is why I made a short Sound check in a Demo Car with the Standard Sound System - well, not bad, but not really what I want in my new car. This is why I have to wait another two months now. I am disappointed, really!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yea that's kinda sucky, but unfortunately there really isn't much you can do about it. I take it that you like the Renegade enough to continue waiting for it.

How did you find the standard sound system? Were you able to also listen to the Bose system so that you can compare them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the Standard Sound System come from Bose? I was not aware of. Bose is usually labelling the Speakers with their logo. But they were not branded at all in that Showroom Renegade. The Sound was not that bad. Unfortunately there was no possibility to listen my own test songs (like "Time" from Pink Floyd) Expecting a huge quality of an additional higher cost System, I decided to wait some additional weeks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club, glad to have you here.

Have you ever owned a jeep before or any Chrysler product?

Nope. I am one of these guys out from the target audience :laugh:
Life is too short for boring cars. Today I am driving a Mini Clubman John Cooper Works, but I need something more comfortable and trailer towing capability.
Of course, there are other fine products from VW, BMW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
But to me at least, they are all not as fascinating as the Renegade is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
once again - postponed delivery

Hello, the facility in Melfi seems to have some problems assembling fully equipped Trailhawks.
First delivery date was announced for Christmas, then the production has been postponed to week 6/2015. But unfortunately, nothing came to Switzerland.

Now my dealer says, that my Trailhawk will be produced on April 10th...
honestly, I can't really wait anymore and I do not believe to any of these promises.

I will probably have to cancel my order and look for another nice car then.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
So sorry Alex!!! I'm sure it will be worth it if you can wait a bit longer!

You might try telling them that you have considered cancelling your order. I know the thought of losing your purchase here in America would get some serious action at most dealers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.