Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4wd
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at getting the Avid 1.5” lift kit for my Renegade but their website says Out of Stock. Does anyone know of another website to order this kit from? I haven’t had much luck finding it elsewhere and if they happened to of discontinued it I’m going to be looking at the Rough Country lift off anyone has experience with that.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I have never seen Avid products on any other website for sale. I doubt it would be discontinued as it is a very popular lift kit as is their other products. It is not uncommon to see Avid products out of stock, their stuff sells pretty fast. I would give them a call to see what the status is, maybe they have a waiting list.

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4wd
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have never seen Avid products on any other website for sale. I doubt it would be discontinued as it is a very popular lift kit as is their other products. It is not uncommon to see Avid products out of stock, their stuff sells pretty fast. I would give them a call to see what the status is, maybe they have a waiting list.
Spot on, they got back to me and said they will be starting production on it soon and I have been placed on the waiting list to hear when it’s back in stock.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Spot on, they got back to me and said they will be starting production on it soon and I have been placed on the waiting list to hear when it’s back in stock.
That is great. I am sure you will love the lift. Good luck and post some pictures of your lifted Renegade after you get it and install it.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
mic dropped.

Reactions: dgr401
1 - 7 of 7 Posts